Visiting the dentist frequently necessitates making an appointment. A trip to your favourite Thai restaurant or a personal training session at your local gym can help. Previously, the consumer had to look up a phone number, call someone, and then scribble down the date and time on a piece of paper. Those days are now gone, and the number of features added to online booking tools regularly is remarkable.
It’s critical to find the ideal fit if you run a business that requires appointments and reservations.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top WordPress booking plugins available.
What Should You Look for in a Booking Plugin for WordPress?
A booking engine may appear to be a simple calendar with a form at first glance, however this depends on the type of business being conducted. A gym, for example, can have a number of personal trainers. Each of these personnel will require their own schedules to be posted on the company’s website. A dentist business, on the other hand, may be required to display precise times as well as the many sorts of services available.
As a result, it’s critical to examine each WordPress booking plugin’s features carefully.
This way, you’ll have all of the features you require as well as some flexibility to let your company develop.
In our investigation, we found the following aspects to be particularly useful:
- A calendar that can be customised and posted anywhere on your website.
- Users can arrange appointments on smaller devices with mobile-friendly interfaces.
- Optional payment methods for appointments.It’s also convenient to be able to bypass payment processing.
- Multiple “agents” or “service providers” are supported.
- This is where each of your employees, such as personal trainers or numerous doctors in one location, has their own profile and schedule.
- Customers can view and amend their reservations online.
- On the back-end of your WordPress website, a filterable and searchable booking management module.
- Features that allow you to customise your schedule, such as the ability to remove holidays and plan some free time in between appointments.
- Both the admins and the users will receive email confirmations and reminders.
- Fields that can be customised and drop-down menus for when you have a lot of different services or unique offerings.
That’s only a short sample of the main things you should look for in a booking plugin.
Some of the settings and features may not be applicable to your company, so test the ones that appear interesting and use our in-depth reviews to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
Some smaller businesses, for example, may only require a simple, free calendar to take non-paying appointments.
Larger brands, on the other hand, will want a broader set of capabilities, including attractive templates and powerful communication tools.
A Comprehensive Review of the Best WordPress Booking Plugins for 2021
Gone are the days when individuals had to look for the phone number of a specific law firm, restaurant, spa & salon, gym & sports, cinema, and so on in order to schedule an appointment with them.
It’s a labor-intensive and manual operation.
People favour the automatic procedure, which does not demand time and effort to do any given operation, since the world has become completely automated.
All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone or laptop.
When it comes to businesses that have a booking section on their websites, it allows them to quickly multiply their revenue.
This article will assist you in selecting the finest booking plugin for your WordPress site.
Choosing the proper platform for your company is difficult, but the most difficult part comes when you have multiple options and must choose one.
We’ve identified the top five WordPress booking plugins that are most appropriate for your company.
Every credible WordPress booking plugin has been researched, tested, and broken down to highlight the best features, as well as aspects that can make you choose one over the other.
It’s now time to jump right in!
The WooCommerce plugin is the king of WordPress eCommerce. One of the key reasons for this is that the core version is free–but you also get access to dozens of extensions that allow you to collect payments in a variety of ways. The WooCommerce Bookings extension, for example, allows you to sell reservations based on hours or dates. You can still allow free bookings, but the major reason you’d need a WooCommerce extension like this is to enable payment processing.
WooCommerce Bookings, in my opinion, is perfect for businesses who currently use WooCommerce. However, for newbies, it’s a good, tidy extension. It allows WordPress users to alter the layout with CSS or remain with the plain, modern look.
When you enable the extension, you’ll see fields for descriptions, pricing, titles, and a calendar.
For example, if you’re renting rooms to a bed & breakfast, you might want to discuss the rooms, pricing, and dates available. Reviews are also an option for establishing trust with potential bookers.
The WooCommerce Bookings extension costs $249 for a single site and $449 for a total of 25 sites. It’s one of the more expensive plugins available at this price. You also don’t have to worry about paying for the standard WooCommerce plugin because it’s free.
Finally, WooCommerce provides a year of customer service as well as a 30-day money back guarantee.
WordPress booking plugins Has a Lot of Features That Make It a Great Option
- The WooCommerce Bookings extension gives you the ability to create fixed time slots that consumers must choose from based on the times you specify. You can also set it to any time or date.
- All of your reservations are maintained in your dashboard, which includes filters and update buttons.
- You can set a limit on how many people can book or offer discounts for a particular number of bookings.
- You have numerous choices for approving bookings and controlling when they are made available to users.
- The plugin connects to WooCommerce, one of the most popular and dependable eCommerce plugins available. Although the extension is not free, it is a one-time fee, and the WooCommerce plugin is also free.
- WooCommerce offers a 30-day “try before you buy” trial period.
- For further functionality, you can integrate with other WooCommerce extensions. Adding more fields to your form, for example, necessitates the Product Add-Ons extension.
2. Booking for Gravity Forms
It’s a WordPress appointment booking plugin that uses gravity forms to create a platform for your customers to book appointments.It gives clients the ability to schedule and manage all types of appointments and meetings.
The Booking Plugin for Gravity Forms synchronises with Google Calendar, allowing you to add your bookings to your Google Calendar account.With its exceptional capabilities, it is simple to use and streamlines your booking journey.
It works on any screen size, including mobile, desktop, laptop, and tablet.
Your clients can arrange an appointment from anywhere in the world and at any time, no matter where they are.
Features That Make Booking for Gravity Forms a Great Choice
- It’s simple to set up and configure, and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
- The appointment record can be downloaded as a CSV or PDF file.
- Customers will have the option of selecting any of the various categories.
- With its compatible payment option, you can pay safely and quickly.
- In the calendar or list view, highlight your scheduled appointments.
- Create booking rules that will apply when a customer schedules an appointment.
- Customers are always emailed confirmation messages after an appointment is scheduled.
- Holidays and off-days can be marked by the administrator to keep clients informed about your business schedule.
- For human readability, linguistic text alignment (RTL) might be utilised.
- Addons, such as preview addons, are used to improve the functionality of booking forms.
Another WooCommerce-integrated solution is the WooCommerce Appointments addon. It’s comparable to the previous extension, except it’s a little less expensive, starting at $89 per site.
Of course, for 25 sites, the price rises to roughly $200.Support and updates are included for a year, but if you don’t want them, the cost is a one-time price.
Although the extension is not available through WooCommerce, the BookingWP team is well-known for producing high-quality items. In terms of the extension itself, you can expect several great features, starting with WooCommerce and Google Calendar integrations. This way, you may receive payments from consumers and connect with your Google Calendar, which you’ve already set up. Appointments and bookings can be taken for no charge, but you can also charge for them.
One of the most appealing features of this plugin is how simple it is to instal and manage. The interface is simple enough for beginners, but it still has the flexibility that advanced programmers require. It’s also worth noting that you can sync your Google Calendar from your website, making it a two-way process. For developers that require complete customisation, WooCommerce Appointments is the best option. Because of the integrations with WooCommerce Print Invoices, Gravity Forms, and Extra Product Options, it’s also useful in this regard.
- The WooCommerce Appointments plugin syncs with Google Calendars in both directions. As a result, you may sync simply modifying your Google Calendar or your website’s calendar.
- Most major WooCommerce extensions are compatible with the extension.
- You can accept appointments to keep your schedule from being too full.
- Customers who have scheduled appointments receive automatic notifications and reminders.
- It’s a white-label extension that’s also developer-friendly. Developers will have little trouble making quick and simple adjustments.
- You’ll get shortcodes to use on your website to place your booking forms.You aren’t restricted to widgets or certain pages.
- With padding time between appointments, lead times, scheduling slots, and multi-day scheduling, the extension allows you maximum control over your schedule.
- Pricing, capacity, and availability can all be governed by a set of rules.
4. BirchPress Scheduler
BirchPress Scheduler is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to create appointment scheduling websites. A useful plugin for simplifying the booking process. Using the shortcode, you can easily add the booking forms to any page or post on your website.
Health & wellness, education, healthcare, fitness & recreation, professional services, salon & beauty, auto & home services, and other services all use BirchPress. It’s a rather extensive plugin that has a lot to offer and practically all of the needs of users covered.
- Using the shortcode functionality, you can quickly schedule appointments. The online booking process is automated.
- Sync your Google Calendar with your signed-in calendar and import all of your appointments.
- When a consumer makes a reservation or schedules an appointment, an email is sent to them.
- Using the built-in editor, you can customise your booking forms.
- It accepts payments through PayPal integration. For other payment gateways, you’ll have to use the WooCommerce integration.
- It’s a developer-friendly plugin that lets programmers add additional functionality to the plugin based on their needs.
There are free and paid versions of the Bookly plugin. If you want to upgrade to the premium edition, you’ll have to pay $89 once (unless you want to keep paying for customer support). The free plugin offers a basic booking tool, however it doesn’t include online payment support or an infinite number of staff users. Unless you allow free reservations, the Bookly premium edition is the best option for you.
Bookly is the most modern-looking plugin on this list in terms of appearance. On the backend and frontend, it has a clean design, and you may adjust many aspects of the booking form without knowing any code. If you plan on utilising own code, I wouldn’t encourage it, but I believe most novices and expert users will be comfortable with the plugin’s features and appearance.
The booking form is completely customisable and mobile-friendly. Both admins and customers have multiple views. Not to add, Bookly offers a feature that allows you to establish an endless number of staff members, each with their own cost and availability. A gym, for example, could do this for a group of personal trainers.
Overall, Bookly appears to be a bargain for small firms without the budget to engage a bespoke developer. It should include the majority of the tools you’ll need to create your own booking system.
- It’s the closest thing you’ll get on the market right now to a comprehensive booking package. To summarise, you don’t need to know much about code to produce a stunning result.
- The booking schedule can include a large number of service providers (workers). Your staff will be able to charge different rates and indicate varied times as a result of this.
- Not only can you send automated email notifications, but there’s also an SMS system built in.
- A Google Calendar integration is available, which enables numerous calendars from all of your employees.
- There are a variety of add-ons available, including one for coupons and another for adding more to your services.
- You can add an unlimited number of services to your booking page with this plugin. You may also organise them by categorising them.
- Payment and booking guidelines are provided to let everyone’s schedules be more flexible.
The Booked plugin is exclusively available for purchase on CodeCanyon, and it costs $49. Paid reservations, guest bookings, and registered bookings are some of the sorts of bookings that are permitted. Your time slots can be shown in a calendar or list format, and you can even convert them into other languages. Furthermore, you can allocate calendars to specific persons in your organisation. Travel agents or personal trainers, for example, may require their own schedules.
In addition to several calendars, each user may establish a personal profile to help them stand out to customers.
The Booked charge is a one-time fee, as it is with other CodeCanyon plugins. Customer support can be extended for an additional $16.50 for a full year for an additional $16.50.
The majority of the customization options are with calendar colours and fields, which is one of the reasons why this plugin is so simple to use. Payments with WooCommerce, Front-end Agents, and Calendar Feeds are just a few of the add-ons you can use.
- The plugin is almost ready to use right out of the box. The user interface is beautiful, and you aren’t obligated to utilise any proprietary coding.
- It’s a one-time price that’s far less than other booking plugins.
- You get a couple of free add-ons, including Front-end agents, which allows your agents to see a user-friendly booking management interface on the frontend.
- Multiple employee calendars are supported by the plugin.
- You can alter the colours of the calendar.
- It is possible to book a guest room without requiring the user to register on your website.
- Custom time slots can be used to indicate vacation days or holidays, for example.
- You’ll get some handy shortcodes so you can put a booking calendar pretty much anywhere on your website.
7. Bookings for WooCommerce
Using the WooCommerce plugin, Bookings for WooCommerce allows you to accept bookings on your website. This provides you with all of the benefits and flexibility of using the world’s most popular eCommerce platform, including a large selection of payment gateways and the ability to sell additional items.
You can sell bookable products like holiday rentals, product hire, venue hire, and rentals using Bookings for WooCommerce. Users can use separate calendars to specify a start and finish date, and the bookable period can be set to nightly, daily, or weekly. You may set bookings to begin on specific days of the week, which is important if you rent out your house on specific days. You may also set buffer periods at the beginning and conclusion of each booking to ensure that bookings don’t overlap and that any changeovers aren’t rushed.
Other capabilities include the ability to set different pricing for different seasons of the year — for example, perhaps you’d like to raise your charges during some times of the year and lower them during others. You can also mark some dates as unavailable in case you need to take some time off. You can also provide discounts for bookings of a set length, such as charging full price for the first week but half price for the second.
Bookings for WooCommerce is simple to use and works with other WooCommerce plugins, such as Add-Ons Ultimate, allowing you to charge for additional options on your bookable products.
- WooCommerce is extended, providing you more flexibility and capability.
- Other plugins, such as Add-Ons Ultimate, are compatible.
- Has a 14-day money-back guarantee, so you may test the plugin without risk.
- Even non-coders will find it simple to use.
- Allows you to start your booking on a specific day of the week.
- Make a nightly, daily, or weekly reservation.
8. Easy Appointments
The name of this WordPress plugin is self-explanatory. It’s one of the best WordPress appointment booking plugins on the market.
The extension bundle provides customers with a wide range of features, including Google calendar, Twilio SMS for reminders, PayPal for payment processing, iCalendar for email notifications, WooCommerce, and support.
- Create one or more locations, services, and employees.
- Using the specialised calendar, create unique orders.
- Users should be given multiple time windows to check availability.
- Time slots can be configured in 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
- For the various field kinds, create custom fields.
Booking Calendar is one of the oldest WordPress booking plugins, and its ratings reflect that it hasn’t slowed down in terms of quality development over the years. The core plugin is free and includes the majority of the capabilities that a typical small business requires. You can, however, upgrade to one of the numerous larger commercial plans, which start at roughly $60 per website.
After that, the pricing is really perplexing. There are five plans for Single Sites, five plans for Developer Sites, and five plans for MultiSite on the price page.
Along with the pricing ambiguity, the sales page isn’t very user-friendly. I usually advise consumers to instal the core plugin and see if it meets their needs–a it’s strong plugin, but trying to figure out which features come with which plan hurts your head.
In any case, the Booking Calendar plugin’s main capabilities include automated email notifications for when users make reservations and require reminders. The ability to set a timeframe open for a specific number of days is a unique feature. You can accept multiple double bookings this way, then turn it off to select who to accept inside that window. I really like how the calendar on the website displays the number of open, booked, and pending dates for one month.
Furthermore, the Booking Calendar plugin is compatible with a wide range of external websites and calendar apps.
- This plugin supports synchronising with third-party sites such as Airbnb, TripAdvisor, and Booking.com in addition to Google Calendar.
- The Booking Calendar plugin is a widget-based plugin that can be easily placed in sidebars.
- Customers from various nations can communicate in a variety of languages.
- Showing your unique availability can be done in a variety of ways, including shutting out specific times and dates throughout the year.
- Although some colour tweaking is possible, the best styling options are available when you apply your own CSS.
The Amelia plugin is a simple-to-use yet powerful automated booking specialist that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that your customers may schedule appointments and pay online or offline. This plugin is offered for free and is designed for small businesses. For larger enterprises, there is a commercial version with a lifetime licence for $59 that includes 6 months of exceptionally responsive assistance, and you can extend the service for a nominal price if you need it longer. If you want all of your employees, types of services, and extra services in one place with integrated payment methods, Amelia Pro is the solution for you.
Amelia, unlike any other product on the market, provides a variety of built-in functionalities for a fixed lifetime fee. To name a few features, it offers SMS notifications to keep you in touch with your clients and staff, as well as Google Calendar Synchronization, which allows your employees to keep track of all events in their own Google calendar. It has a clean, modern design on both the back-end and the front-end. Its look is customisable, so it blends in as if it were an inherent part of your website, and it can be added with a simple shortcode.
- SMS notifications keep your clients and workers informed and reminded of their appointments in real time.
- You can add many employees, each with their own set of working hours and vacation days.
- Support for Special Days – create a separate schedule for specified dates or date ranges.
- Each employee has a two-way Google Calendar integration.
- Integration with WooCommerce.
- Service Extras include a variety of services and service categories.
- There are several business locations.
- KPIs for company performance graphs and diagrams.
- Adding coupons for a discount is a simple process that can be done right within the plugin.
- All of this is included in a single lifetime licence without the need to pay for any add-ons.
Some of these booking plugins have identical names, which may come as no surprise.
This plugin, like the last one listed at #9, is called Booking Calendar. Fortunately, they also included the “Appointment Booking System” tag to help distinguish it. The core plugin is free and comes with a lot of functionality to get you started. It, for example, offers an unlimited number of booking forms and widgets for reservation calendars. Customizations are also rather broad, with choices for modifying date formatting, adjusting reservation data, and much more.
The Pro Version is also worth investigating, as it only costs $60 to instal a complete payment system to one website. For $30, you can have a more advanced booking system with no charges.
The following are some of the other benefits of the premium version:
- Reservations that can be changed.
- Discount tools.
- There are options for reserving a minimum and maximum number of days.
- To avoid spam, there is a ReCaptcha.
- Depending on your package, you may be able to get several site licences.
Because the UI is more stiff than some of the competition, I believe this plugin is best suited for internal corporate use. After all, the free version already supports an unlimited number of calendars, and if you’re only using it within your company, accepting fees for bookings is definitely unnecessary.
Regardless, the booking calendar’s clarity and size appeal to me, especially because the amount of available slots is displayed on each day, with superb colour coding and plenty of calendar space. The calendar module is particularly useful if you want to personalise without constraints. No, it isn’t the most modern-looking calendar, but you can customise it with as many custom fields as you want, including FAQs, reservation details, and service add-ons.
- The booking calendar is straightforward to set up, and the frontend interface is large and easy to navigate.
- Although there are multiple price thresholds for flexibility, many businesses that do not require payment processing can obtain what they require for free. Furthermore, the pricing plans are really reasonable.
- Every subscription includes an unlimited number of booking calendars.
- You can get editable reservations, a payment system, and discount options with a simple upgrade.
- You may still improve your entire feature set without spending additional funds on a payment mechanism.
- With the Booking Calendar – Appointment Booking System, flexibility is crucial. It has a lot of customization options, including the ability to add as many unique fields as you wish.
There are two distinct elements in the Appointment Booking Calendar plugin. For starters, it’s one of the few WordPress booking plugins that has a free PayPal payment option. There is a premium version, but it is just for those who want to remove the PayPal link and gain access to additional services such as coupons. The Professional edition will set you back $49.99.
Another reason The Appointment Booking Calendar plugin stands out is that it’s designed to provide a limited number of accessible time slots rather than a whole calendar of options. On your website, a calendar is still visible, but one of the main advantages is the ability to mark off days that aren’t available and indicate the times that work best for you.
In comparison to many of the competition on this list, the free version appears to be distinct.
A built-in Captcha, availability verifications, and a multi-page calendar for individuals to scan for the entire year are all included.
Both the user and the administrator receive notifications and confirmations, and you may customise your calendars by importing a CSV or Excel file. The backend’s layout and design make it simple to navigate and manage your appointments. The frontend doesn’t have the most modern appearance and feel, but you can start designing right away with three prebuilt templates. Then, if you want to change the way your calendar looks online, you’ll have to use custom CSS.
- This is one of the few WordPress booking plugins that integrates with PayPal for free. It simply directs clients to a PayPal checkout page, but it accomplishes the goal.
- When it comes to showing customers your actual availability, this plugin’s features for wiping out unavailable days and hours make it quite adaptable.
- In the free edition, you’ll also get a Captcha.
- The plugin has been translated into a number of languages and is now available for usage all over the world.
- The multi-page calendar allows you to present your consumers multiple months at once.
- Users can schedule multiple time slots in one session if this option is enabled. A doctor’s office, for example, could want to offer this to individuals who have regular appointments.
- Calendar imports can be pulled from places like Outlook and Google Calendar, in addition to CSV and Excel imports.
As you may have noticed, even the premium versions of most WordPress booking plugins are rather inexpensive. Everything should be free in an ideal world, but most businesses require a subscription version for those extra features. That’s one of the reasons we appreciate the Team Booking plugin, which costs only $28 and allows you to connect with PayPal or Stripe to accept payments.
The Team Booking plugin has a lot of features that are equivalent to the best on the market.
This solution comes with three built-in formats: one with a conventional frontend booking calendar, another for unscheduled services (such as support tickets), and a third for forthcoming events that syncs with your Google Calendar. The calendars have a contemporary look, and the form builder allows you to easily add additional fields and collect consumer information.
You may also include maps that appear whenever a consumer requests a time slot.
Although it’s impossible to enumerate all of the features, the plugin has the vast majority of the tools you’ll need. If you want to tweak your booking plugin with code, I wouldn’t recommend it.
However, for individuals who aren’t familiar with coding, it’s a wonderful option with all of the necessary built-in features.
- When you need to send people to a certain location, maps are integrated into the forms.
- With minimal steps and huge fields, the forms are modern and appealing.
- You can book an event, an appointment, or an impromptu appointment.
- The pricing is among the most competitive available for a premium booking plugin.
- Your Google Calendar is integrated with the Team Booking plugin.
- You can divide your schedules based on the number of employees or service providers you have. A customer service team, for example, may have a variety of schedules.
- Stripe, in addition to PayPal, allows you to accept payments.
MotoPress Hotel Booking is a feature-rich reservation system for creating and managing a hotel or rental property website. Accepting online reservations, establishing real-time availability calendars for each accommodation, processing online payments, and automatically synchronising booking calendars with prominent OTAs are all features of the plugin.
You can list and describe your lodgings or rooms, as well as add optional service packages or facilities that will be available for reservation. The plugin also allows you to set flexible price rates such as seasonal prices or refundable/non-refundable rates, weekly or monthly rates, and variable pricing (where the price changes depending on the duration of stay or the number of guests).
MotoPress Hotel Booking allows site admins to monitor incoming reservations on the back end and select a preferred confirmation mode: admins can either manually confirm bookings or require visitors to confirm their reservations via email or payment. Payment gateways that are available include: PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree, Beanstream, Pay on Arrival.
- To exchange booking calendar data and avoid overbookings, two-way iCal auto synchronisation with external booking platforms is available.
- Both admin and guests will receive email notifications with booking data, booking confirmation/cancellation comments, and other critical items.
- During a single booking session, you can book an unlimited number of rooms.
- More payment gateways can be obtained by integrating with the WooCommerce Payments add-on.
- Categorizing your lodgings by any parameter (e.g., location, price range, etc.) allows for advanced search.
- Making monetary or percent-off discount coupons is a good idea.
- Demo access is available to evaluate the performance of both the backend admin area and the frontend.
- Detailed and instructional video tutorials make up a large part of the knowledge base.
The Salon Booking System plugin is a useful tool for salon owners, barber shops, hairdressers, beauty centres, nail salons, and other similar businesses. This plugin could be ideal for professionals who provide services on a reservation basis.
It comes with a comprehensive set of email and SMS-based notifications and reminders.
A WhatsApp integration is currently in beta testing. It’s fully connected with Google Calendar, so any reservations made through the website are automatically added to the business owner’s calendar. Even the salon’s assistants can be advised of forthcoming reservations through a variety of methods, including email, SMS, and even their Google Calendar.
Salon owners can either use the plugin’s back-end calendar or their Google Calendar account to make reservations. Other features of the Salon Booking System include an innovative discount system that allows the establishment of coupon codes or discounts that are automatically applied when certain circumstances are met during the reservation process.
This plugin comes with a series of shortcodes that will save you a lot of time when it comes to content editing by pulling out all of the information regarding salon services, assistants, and the reservations calendar.
- It’s quite simple to set up and maintain.
- There are no limits on the number of booking criteria that can be used to reflect a real salon schedule.
- Google Calendar syncing in both directions.
- With PayPal and Stripe, you’re ready to accept full and partial online payments. Buying a specialised add-on allows you to use a variety of alternative payment gateways.
- You have complete control over the appearance and feel of the booking form.
- More than 20 languages have been translated.
- It comes with a slew of APIs.
- Has the ability to gather client feedback.
- Customers’ personal account page.
- There’s also a reports area to keep tabs on salon trends.
Users can plan appointments straight from their website with the CreativeMinds Booking Calendar plugin. The admin user can, for example, establish numerous calendars with different time slots, define the number of seats for each event, edit booking forms, and moderate requests.
One handy feature of the CM Booking Calendar plugin is the ability to create responsive front-end calendars that can subsequently be placed with a shortcode to blog posts, pages, and anyplace else.
The plugin costs $39 and includes lifetime access as well as a year of support and updates.
- Multiple calendars can be created, each with its own appointment form, moderator, session length, and availability time.
- Because the plugin is totally responsive, it modifies the calendar view to provide the best visibility when a tiny screen device is identified.
- All labels and texts in the plugin are changeable and can be changed to suit any language or requirement.
- Payments, group events, and iCal Sync are all possible add-ons for the plugin.
17. Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
Tyche Softwares’ Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce will turn your store into a full-fledged booking platform for a variety of items and services. Whether you’re in charge of a gym, a salon, a hotel, a sports equipment rental company, or a restaurant, there’s always room for improvement.
Each WooCommerce product type, whether simple, group, variable, bundled, or composite, can have its own bookings. There is complete admin control over which booking days to make accessible, the pricing to charge on those days, how many hours or days a product may be rented for, and even how many bookings can be made on a given day.
The plugin comes at a $119 price tag for a single store and $249 for unlimited stores.Features That Make Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce a Great Choice
- There is a two-way Google Calendar Sync built in, so not only the admin but also the customer can keep track of their appointments.
- You can allow for different-length time-slots for the same product.
- If you’re the operator of a heritage tour, you have the option of running lengthier trips on weekends.
- It’s compatible with all of WooCommerce’s payment gateways.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is included, as well as a full year of customer assistance.
Simply Schedule Appointments is a WordPress scheduling plugin that is both attractive and simple to use. They have a free version of their plugin as well as three paid editions with access to more advanced features and unique integrations. The Plus Edition starts at $99 and includes features such as Google Calendar sync, custom fields in your booking form, Mailchimp connection, and the option to book lessons and group events.
Simply Schedule Appointments was created to make it easy for WordPress websites to incorporate and manage online appointment scheduling. This is mirrored in their interactive setup wizard, which takes you through the process of creating a booking form and embedding it on your website in under five minutes. Furthermore, all of their editions (including the free one) integrate with popular page builders like Elementor, Divi, and Beaver Builder, allowing WordPress users to easily drag-and-drop, style, and adjust their booking form to fit the rest of their site.
Simply Schedule Appointments’ frequent upgrades and high-quality customer assistance are two of the most compelling reasons to choose them. Their development staff is always working on new features and improvements (like team scheduling and a Zoom integration). Their customer service team is also one of the few that responds the same day, as seen by their 5-star review rating on the WordPress repository.
- This plugin has a completely free version that allows you to schedule an unlimited number of appointments, personalise your booking form to match your website, and drag-and-drop it onto your website’s pages using common page builders.
- Premium editions allow you to accept payments via PayPal and Stripe, making it simple to get paid for your appointments or bookings in advance.
- They work with more than 15 different tools, including Gravity Forms, LifterLMS, and others.
- Based on client input, their development team is constantly delivering new features and integrations.
- Their customer service team is always prepared to jump on live Zoom calls to troubleshoot issues, and they reply quickly.
Which WordPress Plugin Should You Use?
This may appear to be a large lot of information to take in. So, if you’re still uncertain about which booking plugin is best for you, check out some of our suggestions below to help you decide.
- WooCommerce Bookings is the greatest option if you prefer WooCommerce and want the best value.
- Check out the WooCommerce Appointments plugin for a somewhat more cheap booking plugin for WooCommerce.
- Bookings for WooCommerce and Bookly are wonderful options if you want a nice interface and a lot of capabilities for someone who doesn’t want to custom code.
- Look into Booked or Simply Schedule Appointments for one of the most basic yet stunning booking calendars.
- Look at the Booking Calendar plugin if you wish to sync with unique third-party websites like Airbnb and Booking.com.
- Consider the Booking Calendar – Appointment Booking System if you need to create an internal scheduling calendar without a payment system.
- Appointment Booking Calendar has you covered if you want to integrate with PayPal for free.
- Take a look at the Booking or Amelia plugins if you’re looking for a premium product at a lesser cost.
- If you run a hotel, the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin is an excellent choice.
- If you own or operate a salon, the Saloon Booking System plugin is likely to be your best option.
Hopefully, both our lengthier and shorter reviews have assisted you in finding the best booking plugin for your needs. Share your ideas in the comments section if you have any questions about the top WordPress booking plugins!